Jr. Controls Engineer | Engineering, San Sebastian, Spain
EPowerlabs is a newly found company providing power electronics design services and products for electric mobility and green energy applications. The company is based in San Sebastian, Spain and the offices are located in the Technology Center of MIramon.
The team is formed by experienced automotive engineers coming from leading OEMs and Tier 1 and backed by a board of industry experts and investors. We are experiencing high growth prospects and actively searching for experienced and young engineers to join the team.
In the following months the team will be engaged in the execution of projects for Tier 1 automotive clients and internal product development projects in the field of power electronics and battery management systems.
Due to this activity we are currently looking for a:
Jr. Controls Engineer
- To contribute to the development of our product development pipeline.
- Extend our current controls toolkits to enhance internal capabilities
- To support the prospecting team in poject requirement definition
- Execution of ongoing projects
- Join decision teams for product development strategy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and refine needs and formulate system requirements
- Explore research and development of novel controls strategies including applications such as e-Motor, BMS, VCU.
- Contribute to the design and subsequent verification and validation of product concepts in the R&D laboratories
- Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 1+ years’ in relevant experience in power converter research & development.
- Previous experience in software development, controls & algorithm design
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style, “can do” attitude, eager to learn new things and ready to think outside the box
- Highly valuable previous roles in automotive or renewable energy industry
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Engagement for new challenges and eager to enjoy a dynamic and motivated team